He spends more than 300 days in the field in search of big cats and rare species. Over the past 15 years, Shivang Mehta has lived a bush life working in various parts of India and Kenya in the capacity of a photographer and a photo guide. His in-depth understanding of locations and species from a photographic, light and terrain perspective along with his network with the ground staff makes him a perfect choice for photographers and filming teams and hence Shivang is India's leading photo guide.
Be it planning for specialised tiger photographic and filming projects or work around cats like the leopard, snow leopards or the small cats of India, Shivang's field work and wealth of experience working in diverse locations of India makes him your ideal choice as your logistical field expert. Shivang over the years has conducted more that 400 photography tours and expeditions and has worked as a photo guide with some of the best names in Indian and international wildlife photography. He has assisted almost all top wildlife film makers of India and has handled line production for various projects.
Book a one-on-one safari with one of India's leading wildlife photographers - Shivang Mehta - to gain an extra edge on the field as he shall simply and break down your photographic approach and put you in the groove right from the start.
Shivang Mehta - Brief Bio
- India’s leading wildlife photographer and Canon Photo Mentor
- Author of ‘A Decade with Tigers’ – a bestselling book on 14 years of tiger stories of India
- Winner of leading international and national photography awards
- India’s most experienced field photography guide for Africa with over 300 days of field experience in Kenya. Specialist with tiger photo safari and DSLR camera trapping in Indian forests
- Specialist in locations like Corbett, Bandhavgarh, Ranthambhore, Kanha – to name a few
- Columnist, journalist and travel blogger (voted as the top Indian wildlife blogger in 2015)
- Featured in Discovery India's India's Best Job show