Tour Cost INR 1,21,000/- (Inclusive of all Taxes)
- All stay midway to and fro included except last evening in Chandigarh or Shimla on the way back.
- All meals, snacks, tea/coffee and mineral water included.
- Breakfast at homestay, lunch at site and dinner at homestay in Kibber. Subject to change depending on the sighting. Hot tea provided at the site twice a day. Snacks on the way back from the day’s trip. Individual preferences to be notified in advance before the commencement of the trip.
- 2 guests to a room at midway hotel in Rampur, Tabo Homestay and Kibber Homestay.
- Dry toilet generally as the water freezes. Subject to change if weather permits and one can use the regular toilet.
- Daily hot water for bathing and freshening up. Bathroom is fully functional for freshening up or bath.
- 4 scanners for the entire week
- One helper per person to carry the backpack/camera
- Walking pole and stool provided for trek and resting at the site.
- Tent pitched for resting at sighting site.
- Insulated mats for lying down in snow.
- Portable oxygen cylinder for any shortness of breath or symptoms.
- Oxygen saturation measurement device for any symptoms of shortness of breath
- Drop by Maruti Suzuki Gypsy to the Snow Leopard sighting or as close as the track allows.
- Yak ride to the Snow Leopard sighting site if tired from walking or difficulty in trekking.
- Three extra scanner guides for maximum chances of quick and confirmed sighting.
- Arrangement of dropping the guest to lower altitude if suffering from mountain sickness or shortness of breath.
- Any detour up to 30 kilometers for new or different sites for Snow Leopard sighting.
- Any extra help needed or extra trips by the helpers to get equipment or other essential items from the home stay to the sighting site.
- Travel to Chandigarh
- Tips & Gratuity.
- Other than first aid, any medical emergency has to be borne by the guest.
- Emergency travel due to any issue.
- Alcohol or related items.
Up to 1 month before the start of the tour from Chandigarh or Shimla, there is 100% refund of the full deposit and less than 1 month before the start of the tour, there is 0% refund on the deposit.
There may be an instance when midway, there may be cancellation of the trip due to landslide, heavy snowfall or events out of control of normal road trip, the cancellation will be 100% and no refund will be issued.
If there is someone with bad health and needs to return to lower ground, there is no refund of the deposit. The cost of the transportation will be borne by the tour organizer till the closest hospital and further expense will be borne by the individual or group themselves. If the person needs to head back to the closest town or city for return to the home town of that individual, then the expenses will be borne by the individual or the group. Nature Wanderers will not be responsible for such events.
If there is a landslide or heavy rainfall, the organizers will not be responsible if there is a cancellation of the tour. If there are enough remaining days and the accommodation is still available in Kibber, we will try to arrange the extension but if there is no availability of the home stay, we will not be able to refund any of the deposit. That will be 100% cancellation. Natural disasters or unforeseen climate change are common issues faced when travelling to Spiti Valley especially Kibber.