CUSTOMIZED WILDLIFE TOURS FOR INDIAN WILDLIFE PARKS/DESTINATIONS
Can’t tell your stitched shots from your wide angles? Love the wildlife, but don’t know how to capture their beauty aptly? Love your photography gear but don’t quite know which once works best where? With Nature Wanderers, all your questions will be answered – by you! And that is exactly what sets our photography workshops and photo tours apart. Rather than tell you what you need to know, we help you discover the answers through your experiences. Of course, by guiding and nudging you in the right direction! A photo tour / workshop with us promises you a better understanding of not only the wildlife in their natural habitat but also the finer nuances of wildlife photography.
WHAT YOU CAN LEARN WITH A PHOTO TOUR/WORKSHOP
- Enhanced photography skills especially wildlife and nature photography
- A chance to work as a team and understand on field situations in wildlife photography
- Interactive sessions with our team of expert trainers and other fellow participants
- Study varied genres of wildlife photography (birds, mammals, landscapes, macros etc.)
- Learn to respect and enjoy nature from a unique view
- The most exciting part of a workshop however is that at the end of these workshops/events you actually get a chance to showcase your work to the participating team, and even have the opportunity to have your best works published on various platforms supported by Nature Wanderers.
Getting click happy yet? Know more about our upcoming events right here and choose one that tickles your photographic sense most!